I know you want to know what I have learned after all those hours of Food Network

Friday, April 29, 2011

Lasagna!!!


Tonight I made the most beautiful lasagna. It was so delicious. I don't do anything special when I make lasagna..Sorry I didn't take the step by step pictures again...but here is how I do it:

Layer ingredients:
Layer 1) 2 lbs hamburger, browned and drained, then mixed with 2 cans Hunts spaghetti sauce
Layer 2) Mozzarella cheese
Layer 3) Parmesan
Layer 4) 3 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
Layer 5) cottage cheese

Repeat the layers 4 times, then pour remaining meat and sauce over the top, then top with one more layer of the cheeses. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until the cheese is melted through. Allow to sit for 10 minutes after baking for the layers to set up...and Voila! amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment