I know you want to know what I have learned after all those hours of Food Network

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chicken Roll ups



One of Trevor's favorite meals, I try to duplicate what his mom can do. This is a simple, yet delish creation.

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
1 box chicken flavored stuffing, made according to package directions
1 can Golden Mushroom soup mixed with 1 can full of water

Usually I stuff the breasts by rolling them around the stuffing, but today I was using half breasts to save money, so I cut them in half and put the stuffing inside. Place the chicken and stuffing into a baking dish. When you have stuffed all of the breasts, you just dump the left over stuffing into the baking dish around the chicken. Take the Golden Mushroom soup mixture and poor over chicken and stuffing. Bake at 350 degrees until the chicken is cooked through (usually 30 to 50 minutes)

To make this a meal, try baked potatoes and cream corn. Sooo perfect. (No we didn't have the corn today)

No comments:

Post a Comment