I know you want to know what I have learned after all those hours of Food Network

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Taco Soup

This isn't really an adventure for me. It is something that I eat all the time, something that I make all the time. There are several ways to make it, and I will link in a few later on, but here is my recipe:

1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can red beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can dark kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can light kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 large can V8
1 packet Taco Seasoning
1 lb hamburger browned

Put all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4.

This is what it looks like:


Here are some of the links I said I would provide:
Betty Crocker
Paula Deen
cooks.com
Kraft Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment