I know you want to know what I have learned after all those hours of Food Network

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

Today was Caity's birthday and I thought it would be fun to make cupcakes with her. I have been watching a little bit of Food Network's show Challenge, and there was a cupcake challenge a few weeks ago that made me want to make some cupcakes with the icing piped on. Well, as you can see, I have done it.

I just went to Walmart and bought some frosting along with a cupcake decorating kit (disposable piping bags and 3 decorating tips and 1 filling tip) I used 2 of my new tips today on these cupcakes, just going around the cupcake in circles from the outside in. After this, I let Caity put on the sprinkles.

These cupcakes were just what I needed to get my creative cooking flowing again. I have so much to share, and I just know that I can do it. Look forward to more upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment